Friday, September 10, 2010

Who's Ready For A Pinkalicious Slumber Party??






It's Amaya's Birthday Party with her friends! She invited several girls over to spend the night and have a good time! I must admit..I wasn't excited about having all the girls over...but I was excited to get to plan it all and get everything all PINKED UP for her!
The Pinkalicious idea came from a book Amaya loves! It's written by Victoria Kann, and Elizabeth Kann. If you have a little girl it is a really cute book about a little girl that loves the color PINK and she eats too many PINK cupcakes her mom makes and turns the shade of PINK!
We googled Pinkalicious and found a website for the book. They had some fun printables and ideas for the party. A friend of mine helped (Thanks Alayna) with typing up and making a very cute party invitation Amaya loved them and was so excited to hand them out to her friends. I got a Giant cupcake pan and made her cake! She loved it! We made a banner to hang that said Happy Birthday and printed another printable for the wall. Pink napkins, pink cups, pink straws, we wrapped the forks with a pink napkin and printed out a printable to wrap around the silverware. I made sure we had all kinds of goodies for them laid out on the table...we had pretzels dipped in pink chocolate and sprinkles, we had pink wafer cookies, pink whoppers, sugar cookies with pink icing, and of course pink marshmallows. For dinner we had pizza and crazy bread. For breakfast for the girls we had strawberries, and pink pancakes.
The girls had Soooo much fun! They played outside, they danced, they played games, then they watched Hannah Montana movie. They finally knocked out around midnight and I was glad because I was getting a headache! My poor hubby and son gotta outta the house by camping out in the backyard in the tent and made a fire to roast marshmallows. They weren't about to be inside with all these girls. I made it through our first slumber party...and I have to admit no more anytime soon! I am just glad Amaya and her friends had so much fun and it was nice to see her interact with them. All in all I would have to say she had a Great 7th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment