Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We are so blessed!


I feel really blessed! I am blessed to have a loving family,and this year we are all healthy. We are always here for each other and really know what the word "Family" means.I want to thank all of the people who have loved ones that are overseas or not with them this year due to serving in our military! We appreciate you! I realize now as I type this that I didn't take any pictures while we were all gathered together today eating our fabulous meal that all of us wives prepared. I did however take a snapshot of Mahayla with her little Indian headband that she made at school. She is such a cutie! She is walking around telling everyone that she is half Indian (from her dads side) and half white (from mine). She is a mess! Hope everyone had a Wonderfully Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment