Friday, December 10, 2010

Beach Shopping Trip With The Girls

This past weekend I went to Myrtle Beach,Sc and went shopping with my friend April and her mom and two sisters. We had a blast. We went to two sets of outlets, and then the huge mall they have down there. I got me some new Nike's. I really needed new tennis shoes. So I was happy about that. I also found me a few shirts at Aeropostle that I love. I have been dreading going shopping for jeans! I have only a few pair that I can actually wear...and I just hated the thought of having to try jeans on. Well I hit the Levi Outlet and FINALLY found some jeans! The girl that helped me was so sweet. It really felt good to buy me some jeans that I actually love. I hate the size of course, but I will have to work on that. I also went to Nautica and picked up Anthony a few shirts, and got the kids shirts each at Old Navy. We ate and ate while we were down there...which won't help with trying to get to a smaller size jean that's for sure.I ate at Cracker Barrel I hadn't been their in awhile. We ate at Zaxby's. If you haven't ever ate their you should definitely try it. It's Chicken and it's so yummy! Also we indulged in Dunkin Donuts! My all time favorite place!! Good thing there isn't one around me because I would have to hit it up every day. All in all we had a great weekend. I love my kids and hubby but let's face it....we all need a break now and then. It was really good to get some down time and come back refreshed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to get away for the weekend. Sounds like you had a blast! :) Shopping for jeans is not always fun, but I'm so glad you found some that you love. I have some that I wear but still don't love, I think I only have one pair that I do love.

    ReplyDelete