Friday, July 16, 2010

Vacation In Texas




We are having so much fun in Texas! My mom has flew out here and joined us and we haven't all been together minus our hubbys in a real long time. Tonight we have plans to go without kids to The Olive Garden and celebrate my sisters birthday and enjoy some good company. It was me, my mom, my sister, my sisters sister in law, and mother in law. We had a blast! I had never been to The Olive Garden and it was so fabulous..if you haven't been you should go..trust me. I had the five cheese ziti..and it was delicious! The salad and breadsticks were the best! We ordered hot artichoke and spinach dip..had never had it...but oh my goodness...I can't wait to have it again! It was yummy! All in all we had a great dinner and good adult convo without kids! It was nice (especially when it doesn't happen that often).

No comments:

Post a Comment