Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day Of School is Here!











School time is here! The kids got up this morning all in good moods..although they mentioned a few times that they wish they could go back to bed. Mahayla was all about getting dressed and getting her shoes and grabbing her backpack and lunch bag way before it was anywhere near time to go. Their all dressed and ready. Of course this post is going to be picture heavy because well you know how moms are on the first day of school. Fingers crossed they go off today and come back with great stories and excited about this year!


Okay I am having a hard time with this..all my babies are in school..and well all I have done for the last 9 years is be a stay at home mom and take care of them..I am lost and don't know what to do with myself. I haven't ever had all this free time! I know I will grow to enjoy it in time...but for today...not sure about it. I am really missing them. I can't wait till hear about three of their days and hopefully they were great! I guess it is obvious...because all my family and a few friends have called/text asking me how I am handling it all...and making sure I'm alright. I am but just sad...my babies aren't babies anymore!


Kids are home and they were all tired of course...and slinging their backpacks everywhere...and starving! They were all full of stories about what they did, and who was in their classes and all. I am so glad they all three had a great day and aren't not wanting to go back tomorrow! So..I guess we all survived the first day of school. Here's to hoping there are many more days like this to come so we can have a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment