Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Starts Tomorrow


Okay..here it is whether they are ready or not..or me...the kids start school tomorrow! We have everything laid out and ready to go in the morning! They are nervous of course..that is normal I told them. They of course did not like going to bed early tonight..but they will thank me for it when they are getting up super earlier than what they have been. I can't believe all my babies are going to be in school this year. I will have a Pre-k'r, 2nd grader, and a 4th grader! Where has the time gone? I have been a stay at home mom for 9 years...so this is going to be interesting being here with no kids..guess I will have to adjust..can't keep them home forever...even though I wouldn't mind! Will blog more tomorrow when they come home and tell me how school was. Fingers crossed everyone wakes up in good moods, excited, and comes home with good reviews about the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment