Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sea World Here We Come!!







We woke up this morning and were so excited!! We packed our bags, towels, and snacks the night before. All we had to do was pack the small cooler for the trip on the way! The kids were so excited I thought they were going to have a spaz attack before we got there! All they could talk about is what they were going to see..and what they wanted to do. It was the first time for me and my kids to go...my sister and hers on the other hand...they had been plenty of times. It was nice seeing the shows, playing in the water..they loved the different pools and things to do in the water, and we got to see SHAMU of course!! We were so elated! I think I was just as excited if not more than the kids! I have always wanted to go.
Tomorrow we fly out..to go back home! I still have to pack and get things ready and hopefully fit everything we have bought while being out here into my suitcases. It has been a really great summer! We have done way more than we have before..and the kids will have plenty to write when they are asked to tell what they did this summer! I hate to have to say goodbye to my sister and the kids. I am going to miss them so much! We have had such a great time while we were out here! I really do love Texas! I wish Anthony would have gotten to come with us on this trip so that he could see how great it is! Maybe he will get to fly out sometime with us and get to see Texas and what all there is to do out there..compared to this little town we are in....so off we fly tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment