Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girl Weekend/Guy Weekend

My husband Anthony, and my son Chance every year go on a camping weekend with some friends of ours every year! I sent a camera with them....so no pics until I get them developed. I hate throw away cameras..but wasn't about to let them take mine! So pictures will be to come soon. I am sure the guys are having just as much fun. Chance called me and told me he caught a big fish, and that he went kayaking and he even jumped from a rock into the water...he was so excited! In the meantime us girls...had our own fun...watching girly movies, painting nails, and doing eachothers hair. It's nice to have time with just the girls. I am sure the guys are glad to have their own time too. All in all it has been a pretty great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment