Monday, August 23, 2010

Open House

Open House today at the kids school. I have a Pre-k'r, 2nd grader, and 4th grader. Man where has the time gone. It seems like they were just babies and now they are all in school. Not sure how I feel about that. I am gonna be home alone..for the first time in 9 years. They on the other hand are excited to see their new classrooms, meet their teachers, and of course see who is in their class. Mahayla was so excited all she could say was she is finally in school and that she is a big girl now. Amaya got the same teacher Chance had when he was in 2nd grade...and I'm not sure how I feel about that....guess we shall see. Chance has 3 teachers so he is going to have to get used to where all his classes are. Shouldn't be hard since he changed classes last year also. Hopefully this will be a great year for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment