Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blah!

I sure am glad that I got a lot done yesterday although I am feeling like I did nothing today! I didn't get much sleep last night due to hubby not being home. It seemed to take forever for me to fall asleep and when I did I feel like I tossed and turned all night long. So needless to say I went back to bed after I sent the kids to school. So I slept until around 10:30 and then got up showered and went to town with a friend of mine. It felt good to get out of the house and just to hang out and talk with a friend. We don't get out all that much without kids and the hubbys so it was nice to just hang out and talk. Plus, who doesn't like shopping without kids? Right, or husbands for that matter! It was good just catching up after the holidays.
Today I find myself not feeling right...loopy actually. I don't know what is going on with me. I feel like every single time my kids ask me something I say Yes and then I have to think about what I said Yes too! I am just all outta sorts today! I found myself juggling the kids on the computer and them not wanting to share, and the phone, and cooking dinner...all along the while my bath water was running. I forgot all about it and yep! you guessed it...it ran over! I have carpet "gasp" in my bathroom. It is something the hubs and I are going to take out at tax time. It will be our first project for sure now! So needless to say I have been soaking up the floor with towels, and the shop vac and fans going trying to get it dry in there.Tons of laundry is in store for me tonight. All these soaking wet towels need to be washed/dried and put away. I told my husband what happened and he said I was just trying to do too much! Which I was! I admit! I was just trying to stay on top of things because let's face it after the kids get home the time just get's away easily and if you don't stay on top of things you run out of time and we can't have the kids going to bed late! 8 am is bedtime and that is set in stone!! I am just so ready for this day to be over and done with and behind me! Let's hope to a better day tomorrow for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment