Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16th...Mahayla Turns 5!






Mahayla turns 5 today!! I can't believe my baby is 5! It seems like just yesterday I was changing diapers, helping her walk, potty training and now wow 5!! She decided she wanted Mickey and Minnie Mouse for her decor for her birthday. It took many, many times to finally get her to decide so I was so glad when she finally did and we went to get all the decorations and order her cake. We got together with family and friends and had a party here at the house. It was good for all of them to come out and help us celebrate. We had cake, ice cream, hot dogs, and chips. We had so much fun. The kids enjoyed playing together and just enjoying some quality time. Mahayla you are a wonderful little girl...and I am so proud to be your mom. I hope you are always as happy as you are in these pictures taken from your party. Happy Birthday Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment