Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting it together!

Today I am trying to get things together...get things straighten around the house, get the kids to get their bookbags, shoes, jackets ready to go by the door. School starts back again tomorrow and we are all going to be a little rusty at getting up and getting going I'm sure! Just when the craziness from the holidays and things are over...my hubby finds out he is going to school in Orlando,Florida for work for four days! Ugh! I must admit...panic came over me! I hate when he leaves! He doesn't do it that often so when he does...it really doesn't sit well with me. I went and got the groceries and things we will need for when he is gone so I don't have to worry about that on top of everything else. I most admit I am spoiled. I have a husband that helps me with our kids alot and I love that and miss it greatly when he is away! It's weird to have to deal with things although I know I am capable but doing it alone when you usually have a partner to tackle it with is just overwhelming! Fingers crossed over the next few days things will go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment